Tuesday, May 5, 2009

L.O.V.E. Languages?!

ya, i get this site from Victor's blog,
http://www.afo.net/hftw-lovetest.asp
seems like it is OUTDATED already for most of the people,
but since everyone already did it,
is worth giving it a try, right?


and so this is the funny result of mine...

Words of Affirmation 17%
Quality time 30%
Receiving Gift 0%
Acts of Service 17%

and this is the funniest part of all....

Physical touch 37%

WOW!!! i didn't even notice it myself!!!
i personally don't want to admit it,
but is kind of true it seems...


well, you see, when someone touch me,
etc.: laying your hands on my shoulder,
hug me,
slap me punch me(just kidding, ok? don't mean it..
but maybe it will works too...),
i feel...
safe, energized, warm...
feels pretty good if i want to say that...

plus.. i personally don't enjoy receiving gift from others,
that's truth...


so, you know what to do,
don't need me to explain right?


No comments: